Get branded email
Personalize your email by getting email addresses at your domain. Create addresses for your team like firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work from anywhere
Sync and access your email from your mobile phone or tablet. Gmail works across Android, iPhone, Blackberry and more.
Get 24/7 support
With Google Apps, you get 24/7 phone and email support.
More than just email
Host a video meeting with up to 15 people straight from your inbox.
Top questions about Gmail
What's different about the paid version of Gmail?
Paid Gmail features include: customised email (@yourcompany.com), unlimited group email addresses, 99.9% guaranteed uptime, twice the storage of personal Gmail, zero ads, 24/7 support, Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook and more.
Can a user have more than one email address?
Yes. A user can have several email addresses by creating email aliases. You can add up to 30 email aliases for each user.
Can I migrate my existing emails to Google Apps?
Yes. Migration tools are available for importing your old emails from legacy environments such as Lotus Notes and Microsoft.
£300per user per month
Google Apps for Work includes:
- Business email addresses (email@example.com)
- Video and voice calls
- Integrated online calendars
- 30 GB of online storage for file syncing and sharing
- Online text documents, spreadsheets and slides
- Easy-to-create project sites
- Security and admin controls
- 24/7 phone and email support
Google Apps with unlimited storage and Vault
£600per user per month
Everything in Google Apps for Work, plus:
- Unlimited Storage (or 1 TB per user if fewer than 5 users)
- Advanced admin controls for Drive
- Audit and reporting insights for Drive content and sharing
- Google Vault for eDiscovery covering emails, chats, docs and files
- Search and export to different formats easily
- Archive all emails sent by your company
- Set message-retention policies
- Place and enforce litigation holds on inboxes